**All therapists are LGBTQIA+ friendly
*Taking New Clients**
Ohio Clinical Therapist
Individuals (Teens, Young Adults, and Adults), families, adjustment issues, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Gaby uses a client-centered approach, adjusting to the client’s needs and goals for positive outcomes.
Counseling/psychotherapy experience working with individuals (Teens, Young Adults, and Adults), families, adjustment issues, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Currently licensed as Licensed Professional Counselor under the supervision of Julie Johnson, LPCC-S toward the LPCC.
- Northwestern University, Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling 2019-2020
- Heidelburg University, BA 2013-2016
- The Family Institute at Northwestern
- PSI CHI