Florida Clinical Therapist
Loveth is diverse in her approach to therapy as she integrates multiple types of modalities and techniques. Blending elements from different approaches and tailoring her treatment according to each client’s needs, goals, and strengths. Focusing on providing each client with the skills and tools needed to achieve their goals. Utilizing techniques from cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), behavior therapy, trauma incident reduction (TIR), person-centered, and interpersonal theories (IPT).
Loveth’s therapeutic style includes a collaborative approach, empowering, and motivation, tailoring to the client’s needs. Her guiding principle includes treating everyone with respect, compassion, and empathy. Creating a safe and non-judgemental space for clients to be and to heal. While being culturally sensitive and encouraging positivity.
Loveth has counseling and psychotherapy experience working with individuals, families, and in group sessions with children of all ages, teens, young adults, and adults in trauma, behavioral issues, domestic violence/abuse, anxiety, depression, grief & loss, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She also has experience working with individual special needs (Autism, ADHD, and OCD). Loveth enjoys working with children 6 and up to adults age 65.
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (RMHCI)
- Currently licensed as a CI under the supervision of Julie Johnson, LPCC-S, LMHC (licensed in both Florida and Ohio).
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Mental Health First Aid (YMHFE)
- Trauma Incident Reduction Facilitator (TIR)
- Registered Behavior Therapist (ABA)
- Adult and Pediatric CPR
- Perdue University-Postgraduate in Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) 2021-present
- St Thomas University-Masters in Mental Health Counseling
- Minnesota State University Moorhead-Bachelor of Science: Psychology and Biology with emphasis to health and medical science
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Florida Mental Health Counseling Association (FCA)
- Florida Association of Child Adolescent Counseling (FACAC)
- Florida Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development (FAMCD)