Natalie uses a variety of methods with the client’s goals and strengths in mind. She focuses on solutions that are attainable for her clients, utilizing techniques from Adlerian, CBT, and person-centered theories.
Natalie comes from a legal background, having worked in juvenile and adult settings as a Guardian ad Litem, defense attorney, and a brief time as a prosecutor. She is direct with clients engaging compassion. Natalie meets clients where they are in their goals and is excited to assist with growth toward the client’s goals.
Counseling experience working with individuals (Children, Teens, and Adults), families, couples, grief and loss, anxiety, and depression.
- Currently licensed as CT under the supervision of Julie Johnson, LPCC-S
- Working towards Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) through the State of Ohio.
- Northwestern University, Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling 2020-2021
- Capital University Law School, JD 2011-2014
- College of Wooster, BA 2007-2011
- The Family Institute at Northwestern
- American Counseling Association
- Ohio Counseling Association