Trent utilizes solutions to help the client find their best self through the use of person-centered, solution-focused treatment, and cognitive-behavioral treatment (CBT) providing the client with the tools, skills, and goals tailored to their individual journey. The problems we encounter are solutions waiting to be explored.
Trent has a background in education with K-12 students as well as teaching college courses. Trent helped his students succeed by drawing on their strengths to promote and encourage their learning. Trent utilizes this approach in counseling as well, helping clients find the strengths in them that will enable clients to learn the tools and skills necessary to be successful in achieving their individual goals.
Clinical experience working in group counseling sessions and individual sessions with (Adults and Teens) trauma, addictions/substance misuse, sexuality (sexual addiction), anxiety, depression, grief, couples, and post-divorce counseling.
- Currently licensed as an LPC under the supervision of Julie Johnson, LPCC-S
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) licensure through the State of Ohio in progress
- Northwestern University- Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling 2020-2021
- Concordia University- Master’s in Educational Leadership 2017
- Edison State University- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies and Communication 2013
- The Family Institute at Northwestern; Master’s Degree in Clinical Counseling 2020-2021
- American Counseling Association