***All therapists are LGBTQAI+ Friendly
Clinical Therapist licensed in Ohio
Individuals (ages 12+), Couples, Families dealing with anxiety, depression, and loss.
Noelle’s work involves traditional talk therapy, person-centered, positive psychology, and some aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). She has experience working with clients who are facing difficulties with depression, anxiety, grief/loss, parenting issues, family issues, dealing with trauma, stress management, and finding work/life balance.
- Psychotherapy with individuals, (children, teens, and adults) who are facing difficulties with depression, anxiety, grief/loss, parenting issues, family issues, trauma, stress management, and finding work-life balance.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) state of Ohio
- Currently licensed as LPC under the supervision of Julie Johnson, LPCC-S, LMHC-S working toward LPCC
- Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy training with the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Therapy (10/14-7/15)
- Cleveland State University, M.ED in Clinical Counseling (2009-2012)
- Miami University, BA (2000-2012)
- American Counseling Association