Licensed in Ohio and Florida
Julie is diverse in her approach to therapy and draws from many methods, theories, and techniques. Her approach is solution-focused based on the clients’ strengths and insight. She uses what will best serve each client’s needs and goals. Julie see’s Individuals and couples for Dating through Divorce/Post-Divorce; she also does private clients (not insurance) for heath and career coaching, as a results coach using different techniques than insurance allows.
Her style is straight-forward and client empowered with compassion and respect. Julie accepts clients right where they are. The following words and phrases hold significant meaning for Julie and are reflected in her style of counseling:
Balance; Acceptance; Gratitude; Integrity; Accountability; Self-care; Living consciously; Paying it forward; Volunteerism; Boundaries; Healthy lifestyle; Positive friendships; Resiliency.
- Counseling/psychotherapy experience working with marriage, couples, individuals, groups, outdoor therapy, and Alcohol/Drugs.
- Clinical Director experience in dual diagnoses residential facilities, pregnant women, with addictions, veterans, and adolescents.
- Developed and assisted in the development of multiple mental health and AOD programs throughout Ohio.
- Built multiple private practices for other clinicians.
- Supervise Graduate students and Licensed Professional Counselors, assisting with experience and supervision to obtain their next licensure.
- Experienced in Equine Therapy
- Dual licensures: Ohio and Florida
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor-for the state of Florida
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Supervisor licensee for the state of Ohio
- National Certified Counselor-NBCC
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Nutrition and Mental Health
- Meditation/Wellness therapies
- Coaching for relationships, business/career**not covered by insurance
- Equine Therapy
- Yoga for Depression
- Yoga for Anxiety
- Julie is a professor at Northwestern University at the Family Institute. She enjoys teaching and supporting interns in their journey to become highly successful LPCC’s.
- Mental Health and Yoga
- Coaching for businesses, growth, development, and more in the MH field
- Coaches clients to be successful in their own career and self-care paths (separate from MH/Not eligible for health insurance/EAP services.
- The University of Dayton-MS.ED
- Capital University-BA
- American Counseling Association
- Ohio Counseling Association
- Chi Sigma Iota